Michael and I are finding out that there is never a lack of challenges as a parent. Just when everything is going smooth and things are figured out, Ethan will throw a new loop in front of us. Nevertheless, there is definitely no time to hesitate, we've learned to just pick up where things left off and continue on.
We had our first true sickness. Poor Ethan had a 102.6 temp last week. The weird thing is he wasn't crying or fussing. I didn't even know he had a fever. I only checked his tempature because I had been sick. Now I know what a significant temperature in a baby feels like. Learned a big lesson there. Ethan is doing great. Just had a cold get out of hand and it turned into a sinus infection. He's already back to his normal happy and peppy self.
The best thing about this past month is the giggles. The full belly laugh is soooooo amazing. I also enjoy being greeted by a smile when we pick him up from daycare. I now know he truly regconizes us and enjoys our company.
I also can't get over how his interest in toys has changed. A few weeks ago, toys were non-existent to him. Now he can't seem to get enough toys. It's just amazing. Absolutely amazing. In addition to the toys, Ethan has finally found his feet too. He will grunt in an effort to pull his feet up to him in order to grab the toes. There are several pictures in the April album of Ethan and his feet fetish. Pretty cute. We are definitely enjoying watching Ethan grow and develop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It amazing how quickly they change, have you started to realize that his favorite toys and not the ones people buy for him but the stuff like keys, pots, remotes, etc. I have joked with Abbie that we would have saved a bundle if we just would buy plastic bowls, instead of "baby toys"
-Joel
Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast. Joel is right, everyday household items are perfect. Paper bags, carboard boxes are good also
Grandma H
Post a Comment