Friday, January 23, 2009
Parenthood
Ok, so Parenthood has kept me way busy! Haven't had much time to update the blog these past 6 weeks! My how time flies! I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks and I have to go back to work and Ethan to daycare in 2 days. How crazy! Regardless, things have been pretty good for Ethan and I. He is growing so quickly. He has finally outgrown the newborn clothes, but has yet to really fit into the 0-3 month clothes (he is swimming in them). He is technically too big for the newborn diapers, but I have 20 left to use and by golly I am not going to waste those! I will find a way to squeeze his little butt and belly into those diapers (however, I might just have to deal with more messes - oh well). There are always more pictures and videos of Ethan. We try to update each weekend. We are also proud to share that he was Baptized this past weekend! It was such a moving experience. Well, it's back to baby care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment