Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 Weeks left...

Only 2 weeks left... so we think. Had another appointment yesterday and got some more good news. The Dr. determined I am now 2 cm dialted and the baby is soooo low he can't figure out how I am still walking. I have some back and leg discomfort but walking isn't a problem I told him. He was shocked. So basically we are on a daily baby watch and every new ache or movement has me on my toes thinking "this is it!" But so far not further progress. The bags are packed and we are ready whenever our baby is!

1 comment:

Joe & Cathy said...

Hooray.....Boy,(no pun intended), that went fast!!!
Just think ...next Holiday you will be celebrating with your new little son! What a Merry Christmas it will be!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love you guys....we will check often !
Aunt Cathy & Uncle Joe xoxo