Thursday, August 21, 2008

Preparations

Michael and I sure have been busy and having fun. We spent the last 3 weeks preparing the nursery. We now have new floors, fresh paint, a new ceiling fan etc. The room looks great! With the help of my parents and sister, the work on the floor was done in a weekend!! How awesome is that? Now we just get to wait and dream of what the room will look like with baby in it. Can't wait. And as for baby, well let's just say the little one is very active. Michael is finally getting to see and feel the kicks. Amazing!!! We are now in week 24 and can hardly believe the changes that are occurring both to me and our baby. Not sure what lies ahead in preparations for the weeks ahead, but I guarantee we will still be busy (and I have a feeling that won't be changing anytime soon).

No comments: